Thursday, July 23, 2009

thing #21

I am not going to lie! I had to have my daughter help me with this videocast. I found that uploading the pictures was relatively easy. But, after an hour of trying to upload a song to play with this video I decided to seek her professional help. Technology is second nature to kids and it only took her a few seconds to have the song uploaded from my CD (Romanza by Andrea Bocelli) to the slide show. I also found that the instructions for posting the video in my blog very helpful. I was able to successfully publish it in about ten minutes. I would love to use this program again. It would be especially good to put a videocast together of family Christmas celebrations and send it out the family. I can see where it can be used in the classroom too!

1 comment:

  1. You did it again . . . beautiful pictures, beautiful music!

    ReplyDelete