Tuesday, July 7, 2009

thing #13

I found this website very interesting. While there would be limited use of this site in my classroom I can see where Science, English and History could really benefit from using deliscious.
I did explore the different tags on art and photography and found a wonderful site called The Disposable Camera Project. They left cameras all over the world with instructions to take a picture and leave it for the next person to find... eventually with the hope that the camera or pictures would return home. Everyone left comments on the website and some of the photography was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. That is interesting! Sort of like the project where you read a book and leave it somewhere for another person to pick up and read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been? On vacation? I am missing your blog as I am reading it with much enjoyment! Hope you return soon!!

    ReplyDelete