Tuesday, June 30, 2009

thing #10

Rubik Cube Generator
Create your own Rubik's Cube

Exploring the text and image generators was really fun. This is something that I know I will use again. I used Image Chef and created a flower text for the subject I teach. You will see it at the bottom of my blog. Dumpr was the image generator that I used to create the Rubik's cube with shoes (my favorite thing to buy) Glogster also looked interesting and definitely worth exploring at a later date. These generators would be really great to use in powerpoints for class.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - I really like your Rubik's Cube. You are speeding through this! Looks like we are both going to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with SmithCounts... I like your Rubik's Cube, also... very cool. Did you try making a mosaic? That was fun, using a topic and finding pictures to represent different aspects of that topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sue, this looks just like you! What a really fun idea!

    ReplyDelete