Thursday, June 25, 2009

thing #8

I really love google reader and rss! This feature gives you all your favorite websites in one location. It is truly addicting. I subscribed to 6 different websites that post to my reader. I love fashion and shoes so I subscribed to fashion trendsetter and also E! online, Houston Chronicle, food network highlights, cnn news, weather channel and geometry junkyard. As a teacher, geometry junkyard gives ideas, worksheets, projects etc that I can use with my students. Principals and teachers would find it easy to use and organize all of their favorite educational websites on one easy to read page.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are really moving through this; way to go. There are many good things ahead that you can share with your fellow Spartans to make our life just a bit easier. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great tips! Let me know when you use something from geometry junkyard! I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete