Wednesday, June 24, 2009

thing #6





















I had so much fun exploring all the different features on bighugelabs.com! The first application I used was the Warholizer. This photo was taken on my tour of the Vatican. What a cool way to display photos of my recent trip to Italy.

















I also enjoyed using the Hockneyizer Application. This is a photo of Castello di Verrazzano in Tuscany. My family took a tour of this vineyard and had a wonderful dinner!
















I used the Jigsaw Application to create a puzzle of the Trevi Fountain in Rome. The custom is to throw a coin over your shoulder in to the fountain....this gurantees your return to Italy. I threw tons of coins!

1 comment:

  1. I did, too, but alas! I haven't been back yet! There's always next summer!

    ReplyDelete