Tuesday, June 30, 2009

thing #9

Investigating Useful Library blogs and new feeds was interesting but took forever. I kept reading all the interesting blogs! Some of the sites were definitely better than others. Technorati was one of my favorites. I like the layout of this site and the fact that it allows you to search by topic quite easily. Atomic learning is another useful site. It has technology tutorials as well as projects. I found a tutorial that cleared up some of my challenges with powerpoint backgrounds etc. I will definitely use these two sites. Google Blogs and Cool Cat Teacher will be useful for classroom use, too.

Topix.net provides news feeds but is not my favorite. I did not like the layout and I have other feeds in my google reader that I think are easier to use. Syndic8.com supplies RSS feeds.

1 comment:

  1. Have you noticed how one interesting blog just leads to another?? I think I will have to set a timer so I don't spend all my time on this! Have you found any blogs that combine math instruction and technology in a unique way?

    ReplyDelete